Licensed, Bonded, & Insured:
Oregon CCB #51042
We are an A+ Accredited Business with the BBB
Greenhouse Pole Building
Pole buildings are a great option when it comes to greenhouses. Pole buildings are economical to build and are sturdy in structure.
Our greenhouses are built using large posts for its support columns in addition to trusses, wall girts, and roof purlins. We finish our buildings using metal and/or polycarbonate panels.
Polycarbonate panels are widely used for the following reasons:
• Impact Resistant – Virtually unbreakable
• Up to 90% light transmission
• Long term weather and UV resistant
• Wide service temperature range
• Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
• Meets fire rating requirements
• Warranty against yellowing, loss of light transmission, and damage due to hail
Having a greenhouse in Oregon, where weather can become extremely cold and rainy, is a great way to extend your harvest and protect your plants year-round.
We can customize your greenhouse according to your growing needs. We have built greenhouses for large retail nurseries, as well as hobby gardeners.
Building options and sizes are custom designed to fit your needs. Check out our Specialty Options to better customize your pole building.
Oregon Pole Building Contractor
Family-Owned & Operated Since 1973!